To display the mnsX sensor data we have different Connect IQ datafields and applications for each sport (running, cycling, SUP, etc.). Our datafields and application has a little bit complicated display at first sight, that’s why I make guide for each to show you the display and how to use it! 🙂
If you are new with Garmin devices and don’t know how to install a datafield or application, don’t worry you can find a guide/tutorial here.
Our datafields and applications display lot of information, that’s why their memory size are bigger than most of the other Connect IQ application. Each Garmin devices’ datafields/application have different memory storage capacity, some of them has lack of memory to run our NORMAL datafields and applications.
Below I separate the devices into 2 groups:
- SUPPORTED: these devices have enough memory to run both datafields and applications, and all of them are TESTED.
- NOT RECCOMENDED: these devices have lack of memory to run the NORMAL datafields and application, but this isn’t mean they are worse than the others!!! I made a SIMPLE datafield for these devices to use our sensor, but the displayed information is LIMITED.
If you DON’T FIND your devices, doesn’t mean it isn’t supported!!! There are two options:
- Your devices is older than Forerunner 935. It can be a problem, the older devices has small memory and different screen shape (most of them are not supported at all).
- Your device hasn’t been TESTED yet by me. I like to recommend only those devices, which I’ve already tested. BUT this doesn’t mean you are not able to use our datafields or application, there is a super high chance you can use it (contact me)!!!
- If you are planning to buy a new Garmin device but can’t decide which one or you have question about compatibility feel free to write me an e-mail. 🙂